Southern Fulton School District
3072 Great Cove Rd
Warfordsburg, PA 17267
Board Special Meeting Minutes – December 16, 2010
The Board of Directors of the Southern Fulton School District met for a special board meeting at 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 16, 2010, in the library of the high school at Warfordsburg. The following members were present:
Patrick Bard, Danny Crouse, Dwight Bard, Mark Mosemann, Allen Morton, Timothy Hull, Timothy Mellott, and Kenny Wuertenberg.
Also present was Kendra K. Trail, superintendent.
Visitors present were: David Smith.
1. The meeting was opened with prayer by Mr. Dwight Bard and the Pledge of Allegiance led by Mr. Kenny Wuertenberg.
2. There was no citizens’ participation.
3. A motion was made by Mr. Mark Mosemann and seconded by Mr. Allen Morton to accept the fact finder’s report.
Patrick Bard – no Mark Mosemann - no
Danny Crouse - no Allen Morton - no
Dwight Bard – no Timothy Hull - no
Kenny Wuertenberg - no Timothy Mellott - no
“0” yes “8” members no. Motion failed.
4. A motion was made by Mr. Allen Morton and seconded by Mr. Dwight Bard to go into Executive Session for negotiation reasons. VOICE VOTE, All in Favor. Motion carried. Executive Session began at 8:42 p.m. and ended at 10:15 p.m.
5. A motion was made by Mr. Dwight Bard and seconded by Mr. Danny Crouse to adjourn the meeting. VOICE VOTE, All in Favor. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 10:16 p.m.